Thursday, February 18, 2010

welcome

I've been wondering for a while, how I'm supposed to start this. i feel like I might be talking to a wall, or myself. Thought I know at least 3 friends who will try to follow the verbal spasms I attempts to put into writing here.

I have a couple of posts written and stored away in the depths of my adorable mini laptop, password protected files and all (I just discovered that you can do that!). I did wonder about that though, why do I password-protect thoughts that I am putting on the World Wide Web? Hmm...weird thought.

Anyways, some of the posts are spur of the moment - others were written in recent weeks and I'll post them when I feel like it. :)


Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy peeking into my head...and going through the motions of life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment