Friday, February 26, 2010

RANT LINE

“He hit on me.” What do you mean he “hit” on you? He beat you? Took a swing? What does that mean? Why does the idea of ‘going for it’ or ‘taking a chance’ have to be related to violence? What on Earth does that say?!
And another thing --- wife beaters. Who the helllll? That’s a double-edged sword right there. For anyone wearing one, do you beat your wife or significant other? For those who do…if you clothing is really the tell-tale sign we have a problem. I don’t think we should be looking at your tendency to wear tank tops, but then again, if it were covered in blood…

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was watching this guy sleeping on the metro. I people watch, it’s not a crime –unless I sat down and drew a mustache onto his face. Then again, I don’t think that’s a crime…just a little Awesome! He was interesting to watch. His eyelids were fluttering (REM anyone? “It’s the end of the world as we know it…and I feel fine”), fairly good bone structure, brown hair, rosy cheeks, nicely shaped eyebrows (natural, not plucked) …but alas, I am getting distracted. He was wearing 2 polo shirts. 2! And BOTH collars were up. Now I’m all for the popping your collar thing --- but not BOTH! There should not be a BOTH involved in this story. What is up with that? Why couldn’t he just be a normal guy with good bone structure sleeping on the metro?


<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Someone please explain the following to the men, boys, guys, ogres (whatever terminology you see fit) in this part of the world. Women DO NOT like to be groped by strangers; be it in the street, at a bus stop, in a club or on their way to the restroom in a restaurant (!!!) I promise you, this does not make you more attractive, it only increases the likelihood that you will be slapped or kicked in the groin.

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment