Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Break The Code

There’s something to be said about the power of your mind. Can you telepathically send messages to people? Can they feel you and experience you from afar by simply thinking about you? Or is it that the shared experience is manifested through thought? Can you coerce the world into bringing you close to someone by simply focusing your thoughts on said person? It seems like sometimes it is the exact opposite, and when you really want something to happen it won’t. And it’s not until you remove it from the forefronts of your mind that the world allows it to happen. 

But then, in the past week I've bumped into or seen, by chance, the very people who have wandered into my thoughts. Maybe I should try focusing on certain people and perhaps I’ll bump into them soon, too? But what if the simple fact that I’ve broken the code means that it’ll induce the opposite effect and thinking about the person reduces my chances of seeing them? Such a quandary...

No comments:

Post a Comment